Want to design your own t-shirt quilt? No worries - we'll follow your layout at no extra charge!
How can I provide my own layout for MemoryStitch to follow?
- Lay the shirts out in the order you'd like them put together. Lay them out on the floor, your bed, wherever you can find room! (Make sure to follow the grids on each size. For example, a full size is 5x6.)
- Take a picture with your phone. Make sure all of the shirts are distinguishable!
- Send an email with your desired layout photo and your order number to email@example.com.
- The MemoryStitch Production Team will follow the layout the best they can, while also making sure your t-shirts are displayed the best way they can be - at no extra charge to you!
Because we have no control over how T-shirts are handled during shipping, we ask that you always email a photo. T-shirts that you send to us in a specific layout may not arrive to us in that same order. We cannot guarantee the desired layout without a photo.
Check out an example layout photo below, along with a picture of the completed quilt!
Quick Tips for your layout:
- Keep shirts of the same color (or similar design) spread out.
- Consider putting shirts in a chronological order.
- Move shirts with larger graphics towards the middle of the quilt. This way, they're less likely to be affected by the decorative stitch around the edges of the quilt.
- Get all of your shirts in one layout photo (two if the quilt is double-sided). Remember: we don't need to see the whole shirt in the photo, just enough to know which shirt it is!
- Take your layout photo in an area with good lighting.
Not sure what to do for your layout? No worries - our talented team will create an amazing layout for you if one is not provided!
If you have any questions or concerns at any point during the process, our team is happy to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (855) 792-4205.